Python Interview Questions
Q91. What is the purpose of magic method __init__?
Ans : you don't have to invoke it directly. The invocation is realized behind the scenes. When you create an instance x of a class A with the statement "x = A()", Python will do the necessary calls to __new__ and __init__.
Q92. If Python fully object oriented language?
Ans : No, Python doesn't support strong encapsulation, which is only one of many features associated with the term "object-oriented".
The answer is simply philosophy. Guido doesn't like hiding things, and many in the Python community agree with him.
Q93. How can you ignore an exception?
Ans : Using pass , see below example
- Spark Certification & Training Material
- Python Interview Questions-1
- Python Interview Questions-2
- Python Interview Questions-3
- Python Interview Questions-4
- Python Interview Questions-5
- Python Interview Questions-6
- Python Interview Questions-7
- Python Interview Questions-8
- Python Interview Questions-9
- Python Interview Questions-10
- Cloudera (Hadoop/Data Engineer) Certification
- Hortonworks (BigData) Certifications
Home Spark Hadoop NiFi Java
1. Hortonworks® is a registered trademark of Hortonworks.
2. Cloudera® is a registered trademark of Cloudera Inc
3. Azure® is aregistered trademark of Microsoft Inc.
4. Oracle®, Java® are registered trademark of Oracle Inc
5. SAS® is a registered trademark of SAS Inc
6. IBM® is a registered trademark of IBM Inc
7. DataStax ® is a registered trademark of DataStax
8. MapR® is a registered trademark of MapR Inc.
2014-2017 © HadoopExam.com | Dont Copy , it's bad Karma |